STAY AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE.2 Hours of them telling me everything was great just writing paperwork etc, I waited and waited.

Go into the room to sign papers, and then it went downhill. They first tried to sell me a 5 year 60,000 mile warranty, which was already on the car. Then 15 minutes later they show me the price of the car and it was more than what they were offering for the car originally. They said they could not get the interest rate they agreed to.

The same rate I asked them about 10 times as I was waiting for 2 hours (on top of it all my credit is 780+). So I storm out pissed beyond belief. They then charge my CC for the down payment of the car and have yet to credit it back to me going on 2 weeks now, 7 telephone calls, which no longer get returned.

Filing a fraud alert with my CC company so I'm not concerned about getting my money back.But please stay as far away as possible!!!

Had an Experience with Cherry Hill Triplex?

Comments

I bought my van over a year ago.I had no problems with the service i recieved or the help i needed.

I got no special treatment. For those of you who are ex employees or had a bad experience, it is a shame but look in the mirror..its your fault. The ex employee....you can only blame yourself. The faulke management didnt twist your arm to be an a**.

They wanted to sell cars.how you did it...thats your fault...

PEOPLE I JUST KEEP READIN AND KEEP READIN YA STORIES FOR REAL DONT YOU FIRST LOOK AT COMPLAINTS BEFORE YOU BUY , I KNOW I DO....STOP GOIN TO THIS PLACE I GAVE YA A LONG *** STORY OF WHEN I WORKED THERE COME ON I FEEL BAD FOR PEOPLE WHO GOES THERE CUS I KNOW FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE HOW THEY ARE ALREADY PLANNIN TO RIPPPPPP YOU OFF...EVEN IF YOU HAVE GOOD CREDIT SCORE THEY ARE GOING TO TELL YOU THAT YOU NEED A CO-SIGNER...TRUST ME THEY ARE GOIN TO TELL YOU YOU NEED SUCH MONEY DOWN FOR A DEPOSIT THATS A LIE THATS THEIR COMISSION FOR SELLIN YOU THAT CAR...BELIEVE ME THE MORE YOU GIVE DWN THE MORE YOUR GIVING THEM ON THEIR COMISSION...ASK THEM HOW DO THEY GET PAID NOT BY THE HOUR BUT "COMISSION" TRUST ME I KNOW...THEY TELL U GET THIS CAR IN A YEAR COME BACK AND WELL TRADE FOR THE ONE YOU WANT...YEAH RIGHT...AS SOON AS YOU SIGN THOSE PAPERS YOUR CAR ALREADY LOSES THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN VALUE TRUST ME I KNOW...HOW DO U KNOW THAT SAME PERSON WILL BE THERE IN A YEAR???PLUS WHEN THEY CANT SEEM TO GET YOU INTO THE CAR THAT U WANT U SEEN HOW THEY TRY TO PUT U INTO A CAR NOT WHAT U WANT BUT WHAT THEY WANT RIGHT???WELL IF THEY CANT SEEMD TO EAT YOUR MIND INTO GETTIN THAT CAR THEY GET EVERY PERSON IN THAT DEALER TO TRY AND CONVINCE UR A$% TO GET THAT CAR....TRUST ME I KNOW I CAN EVEN NAME ALOT OF SCAMMERS DWN IN THAT PLACE...BUT FOR NOW I SATY QUIET...SHHHHH

YOUR THE DUMB ONE WHO IS ALWAYS BUYIN CARS FROM THEM YOU SHOULD SEE HOW THERE RIPPIN YOUR A&* OFF...TRUST ME I WORKED THERE HEY MAYBE I MADE THE APPOINTMENT FOR U TO COME IN AND YOU DIDNT KNOW YOU WAS GETTING RIPPED OFF AND YOUR DUMB CAUSE YOUR STILL GETTING RIPPED THE *** OFF...HEY PEOPLE PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THE TRIPLEX ITS ME AGAIN THE EX EMPLOYEE FROM THERE... :p

:( The triplex is the absolute worst place to buy or try to buy a car from.I was in the market, for a car in November I went to their dealership they had a "08" lancer that I really liked; the car had 2800 miles on it,and they were not willing to haggle with the price wat-so-ever.(I have a 800 Credit score) The Triplex wanted to sell the "08" lancer that was almost two years old with 2800 miles on it for the price of a brand new car.

I left and bought a 2010 Acura TL with 8 miles on it and "ELITE ACURA" took 3000 off of the price I love my car.ELITE ACURA is the best

ALL OF YOU PEOPLE ARE FOOLS...BLAME A BUSINESS FOR SELLING YOU WHAT YOU!!!!

CAME IN TO BUY IS CRAZY.... DID THEY DRAG YOU FROM YOUR COMFY SEAT IN FANTASYLAND AND RIP YOU FROM THE ARMS OF YOUR PROTECTOR TO RAPE AND ROB YOU?!?!?!? I DONT THINK SO.... I HAVE PURCHASED EVERY CAR I OWN FOR THE LAST 9 YEARS AND WILL CONTINUE TO...

YOU ARE ALL SELF PITYING *** WITH NO COMMON SENSE OR ABILITY TO MAKE A DECISION AND STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU DID...START BLAMING THE *** IN THE MIRROR!!!