STAY AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE.2 Hours of them telling me everything was great just writing paperwork etc, I waited and waited.

Go into the room to sign papers, and then it went downhill. They first tried to sell me a 5 year 60,000 mile warranty, which was already on the car. Then 15 minutes later they show me the price of the car and it was more than what they were offering for the car originally. They said they could not get the interest rate they agreed to.

The same rate I asked them about 10 times as I was waiting for 2 hours (on top of it all my credit is 780+). So I storm out pissed beyond belief. They then charge my CC for the down payment of the car and have yet to credit it back to me going on 2 weeks now, 7 telephone calls, which no longer get returned.

Filing a fraud alert with my CC company so I'm not concerned about getting my money back.But please stay as far away as possible!!!

Had an Experience with Cherry Hill Triplex?

Comments

Cherry Hill Triplex Service Department is Great! Cherry Hill Triplex "I brought in my 2007 Mitsubishi Spyder to the Cherry Hill Triplex Mitsubshi service department for the first time as their customer and I must say I am very pleased..." Read more Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2012 Outback Fading Front cap Keystone Rv "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..." Read more Camping World of Houston - BEWARE OF THESE *** ARTISTS Camping World " My husband is 82 and I am 67, and we had planned on enjoying this summer and fall while seeing the country. Who knows when we will be able..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more