I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call from a service manager, Jordan.
Stated they just got a trade-in. A 2010 Kia Sportage. I went in to see the vehicle. It was in one of the service bays undergoing a maintenance check, I was informed by Robert Sheared. The vehicle was brought out for a visible check on the entire vehicle. The vehicle was filthy, inside and out.
They had the vehicle detailed, I dropped it off. They brought the vehicle to my home.
My fiance went down to get the keys. The outside of the vehicle looked very nice.
However, the interior was never cleaned.
I tried to hand clean as best I could. But its too filthy and areas I cannot get clean.
I called Mr. Sheared to inform him of this. He responded saying the vehicle was
detailed cleaned. I asked, " if the interior was cleaned". He responded by telling me
my fiance checked the vehicle upon return. Which isn't true. My fiance only went down
and got the key for me because I was sleeping, at the time.
I have attached pictures to show the filthe. You can see the areas. This vehicle wasn't
detail cleaned inside.
I was told by Robert Sheared that I would have to pay the cost of the interior cleaning.
I am presently trying to contact the Car Wash I normally use for my 2011 Kia. However, due to the weather, they haven't been open.
I make a very good income; I don't need to do this if I was wrong. I would just get it cleaned. The dealership gave me a very dirty vehicle. I know I shouldn't have accepted the vehicle at the time in the condition it was in. Now I have to deal with this.
I can be reached through my email: email@example.com
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kia Sportage
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "Freedom Boat Club Myrtle Beach is a scam they target elderly people because they say they are "easier to get money out of and they never use the boats because..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "Crackers were all broken in all 4 packs..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "This company is horrible and should be investigated for breaking the laws when it comes to consumers money. I used them for my 2015 taxes and they held my money..."
- "Hey, I have been reading all the comments about Fantastic Sams in Hattiesburg and decided to post my very own experience At Fantastic Sams. I wish I would have read..."