I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call from a service manager, Jordan.
Stated they just got a trade-in. A 2010 Kia Sportage. I went in to see the vehicle. It was in one of the service bays undergoing a maintenance check, I was informed by Robert Sheared. The vehicle was brought out for a visible check on the entire vehicle. The vehicle was filthy, inside and out.
They had the vehicle detailed, I dropped it off. They brought the vehicle to my home.
My fiance went down to get the keys. The outside of the vehicle looked very nice.
However, the interior was never cleaned.
I tried to hand clean as best I could. But its too filthy and areas I cannot get clean.
I called Mr. Sheared to inform him of this. He responded saying the vehicle was
detailed cleaned. I asked, " if the interior was cleaned". He responded by telling me
my fiance checked the vehicle upon return. Which isn't true. My fiance only went down
and got the key for me because I was sleeping, at the time.
I have attached pictures to show the filthe. You can see the areas. This vehicle wasn't
detail cleaned inside.
I was told by Robert Sheared that I would have to pay the cost of the interior cleaning.
I am presently trying to contact the Car Wash I normally use for my 2011 Kia. However, due to the weather, they haven't been open.
I make a very good income; I don't need to do this if I was wrong. I would just get it cleaned. The dealership gave me a very dirty vehicle. I know I shouldn't have accepted the vehicle at the time in the condition it was in. Now I have to deal with this.
I can be reached through my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kia Sportage
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "It's a shame that Keystone claims a quality product and produces an inferior one. A big complaint (of many) I have are the tires they put on the so-called Luxury..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- "This company is horrible and should be investigated for breaking the laws when it comes to consumers money. I used them for my 2015 taxes and they held my money..."
- "Hey, I have been reading all the comments about Fantastic Sams in Hattiesburg and decided to post my very own experience At Fantastic Sams. I wish I would have read..."
- "I received two defectively welded Draw-Tite hitches. Etrailer told me to bend them with a porch step or use a pry bar on my brand new trucks frame. Unbelievable! I..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."