I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call from a service manager, Jordan.
Stated they just got a trade-in. A 2010 Kia Sportage. I went in to see the vehicle. It was in one of the service bays undergoing a maintenance check, I was informed by Robert Sheared. The vehicle was brought out for a visible check on the entire vehicle. The vehicle was filthy, inside and out.
They had the vehicle detailed, I dropped it off. They brought the vehicle to my home.
My fiance went down to get the keys. The outside of the vehicle looked very nice.
However, the interior was never cleaned.
I tried to hand clean as best I could. But its too filthy and areas I cannot get clean.
I called Mr. Sheared to inform him of this. He responded saying the vehicle was
detailed cleaned. I asked, " if the interior was cleaned". He responded by telling me
my fiance checked the vehicle upon return. Which isn't true. My fiance only went down
and got the key for me because I was sleeping, at the time.
I have attached pictures to show the filthe. You can see the areas. This vehicle wasn't
detail cleaned inside.
I was told by Robert Sheared that I would have to pay the cost of the interior cleaning.
I am presently trying to contact the Car Wash I normally use for my 2011 Kia. However, due to the weather, they haven't been open.
I make a very good income; I don't need to do this if I was wrong. I would just get it cleaned. The dealership gave me a very dirty vehicle. I know I shouldn't have accepted the vehicle at the time in the condition it was in. Now I have to deal with this.
I can be reached through my email: email@example.com
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kia Sportage
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "My husband and I went in to the Dodge dealership looking to possibly purchase a used minivan. Much to our surprise we drove home that night with a BRAND NEW..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "We have to protect society from these types of people.A man should be able to get divorced and still be able to afford food for himself afterwards.These loser abusers of..."
- "This company is horrible and should be investigated for breaking the laws when it comes to consumers money. I used them for my 2015 taxes and they held my money..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."