My husband and I went in to the Dodge dealership looking to possibly purchase a used minivan.Much to our surprise we drove home that night with a BRAND NEW van for an awesomely LOW price!

We were told we could be offered such a great deal because we had awesome credit. People bad mouth this place because they go in there with poor credit and expect the world based on what they heard on tv.. You have to have common sense when it comes to these things. Do you really think they are going to be able to sell a car to you with a poor credit score?

They can't find anyone to finance it for a low price, it's no ones fault but the person with the poor credit! Our salesman was awesome and when we would take it in for maintenance, and a minor adjustment on washer fluid hose we had no problem and were treated great!

No hassles, no problems, and the staff was VERY courteous!We plan to return in a few months for another new vehicle and have no hesitations in our decision.

Had an Experience with Cherry Hill Triplex?

Comments

Another one of our THOUSANDS of satisfied customers. Call us today at 856-382-1680 and see how we can serve you, unless of course, you are black.

Come down to our AWARD WINNING dealership today and get a free abortion with the purchase of any new DODGE car.

Another one of our THOUSANDS of satisified customers. Call us today at 856-382-1680 and see how we can serve you, we are a different dealership than what you are reading about from years ago.