My husband and I went in to the Dodge dealership looking to possibly purchase a used minivan.Much to our surprise we drove home that night with a BRAND NEW van for an awesomely LOW price!

We were told we could be offered such a great deal because we had awesome credit. People bad mouth this place because they go in there with poor credit and expect the world based on what they heard on tv.. You have to have common sense when it comes to these things. Do you really think they are going to be able to sell a car to you with a poor credit score?

They can't find anyone to finance it for a low price, it's no ones fault but the person with the poor credit! Our salesman was awesome and when we would take it in for maintenance, and a minor adjustment on washer fluid hose we had no problem and were treated great!

No hassles, no problems, and the staff was VERY courteous!We plan to return in a few months for another new vehicle and have no hesitations in our decision.

Had an Experience with Cherry Hill Triplex?

Comments

I have excellent credit and had an unsatisfactory experience with this dealership. Poor credit is no excuse for horrible customer service.

Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Forest River - Poor workmanship Forest River "#FORESTRIVER CHECK OUT THIS WORKMAN SHIP BY FOREST RIVER. We own a 2013 Vibe by FOREST RIVER. We are very picky on our unit and keep maintenance up to a..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Heartland Sucks. Quality is LOW End; Service is Worst Heartland Rvs "We have had our new "luxury" 5th wheel for 4 years and have had over 40 issues. It has gone back to Indiana to the factory 3 out of the..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more