My husband and I went in to the Dodge dealership looking to possibly purchase a used minivan.Much to our surprise we drove home that night with a BRAND NEW van for an awesomely LOW price!
We were told we could be offered such a great deal because we had awesome credit. People bad mouth this place because they go in there with poor credit and expect the world based on what they heard on tv.. You have to have common sense when it comes to these things. Do you really think they are going to be able to sell a car to you with a poor credit score?
They can't find anyone to finance it for a low price, it's no ones fault but the person with the poor credit! Our salesman was awesome and when we would take it in for maintenance, and a minor adjustment on washer fluid hose we had no problem and were treated great!
No hassles, no problems, and the staff was VERY courteous!We plan to return in a few months for another new vehicle and have no hesitations in our decision.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Van Purchase
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "Riding in the bay on Sat and my center pontoon and engine fell into the bay. I had 2 children and 4 adults I thought we were gonna die. I..."
- "I ordered a swimsuit with expedited shipping suit + shipping cost about $22.usa I got it in a week and a 1/2 I read the size chart measured myself it..."
- "My unit caused me a lockout after stopping at a Walgreens store on my way to work. The store is in the next parking lot. I got in and out..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."